Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, May 17, 2008

College Life

"A rumor is one thing that gets thicker instead of thinner as it is spread." - Richard Armour

What's Up?

A week had passed by...

Yeah, finally I'm studying. A new beginning of everything again. Well...college can be fun and boring but so far, it's still fun for me. I get to meet old friends, making new friends, learning something new and finding out more about the place. So yeah, still trying to mix around with people there.

I have a small class, only 13 students compared to some others that have 30+ and we are told that 2 more are coming but don't know when. Ahaha...easier to concentrate when the class is smaller. The lessons were fine, just that Chemistry is a bit tough for me since it's so different than what I've studied before for SPM. I'm not taking Biology since I know I suck at it and I won't be going into medicine, 4 subjects to focus are enough. Lesser subjects so the advantage is I will have longer break than those who are taking all the subjects. :-]


There's something that I don't like which are the LAN subjects. On Monday and Tuesday, I got to study Moral Studies and Malaysian Studies until 6.30pm. Erk!!! Malaysian Studies is like History...haih! I thought SPM will be the last time for those subjects but guess what?! I'm studying it all over again! Luckily it's in English and the topics are nicer. We will learn more stuff about Moral, not the moral values we memorized in SPM. For Malaysian Studies... LOL! You study how Malaysia is formed and you know what!? I study about Parameswara and Malacca again! How bad is that!? Thank God we don't have to study this forever, just for 7 weeks. Phew...


Basically the population here is small since it's a small place and not-so-famous college. The cafeteria is kinda nice though, free Wi-Fi and there are actually quite a numbers of varieties of food. So won't be eating to same thing all the time...ahaha! The price are so-so, maybe slightly expensive than other places outside. Actually, I've only eaten there once. I normally join some friends to eat at Morsjaya, LOL...'roti canai' shop is the best! There is a Cyber Cafe over there too; I went there to play once since my break was long. Ahaha...not really a good thing to do actually.


I joined the Riam Badminton Competition which started today. It took place in the school's basketball court. That place is seriously bad, bad lighting, bad floor and the worst is the place is not sealed, so much wind. That really spoiled my mood; I just felt it's a waste of time by playing in that condition. However, luckily it was a double knockout, means that you will only be eliminated if you lose 2 games. I lost 1 game in the morning, lots of mistakes and was not really warmed up but I won 2 games in the afternoon. The competition will be continued on Wednesday again. My foot is also worn out, as you see in my previous post. So, I just have to give my best. So we'll see then...


That's all about me and my college life. Fun, boring, interesting, suck, exciting, lame...LOL...whatever!



043Good Night!037

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f