Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Week Of Exhaustion

"There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot" - Scott Adams

What's Up

Wow...it's been almost a heck of week for me! SMK St. Columba just held their sports day which was yesterday and today. The Miri Inter-school Badminton Competition was also held since the day before yesterday and ended today too...




I didn't really go to see the sports day; just dropped by a while in the morning yesterday. I guess everything was fine...LOL. MacDougall house finally won after...7 years I think...ahaha! Congrats!





004
The badminton competition was fine until today. Well...today I was pissed off; early in the morning I'm already pissed by a bunch of assholes. It's actually about a match between my friend and this dude. Ah well...I've nothing against that dude...but his parents! Yeah...!? Worst parents I've ever met in my life. They're like bitches and bastards! They asked other school players to come and support their son; and to insult/curse my friend. Yeah...I hope those kids are paid for doing so. It's just so irritating to hear those words and they're just childish. An adult but acting like a 10 years old kid saying all kinds of rubbish. I think that's what they gonna for their entire lifetime, just continue with that ok and get your pay back on one freaking day! By the way, congrats for being the happiest couple in the whole world since your son wins the game. Glad that he didn't lose; or else they gonna start shouting around and make a big hell fuss out of it.


041Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f