Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag (5)

Ahaha...tagged by James...

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Having a good relationship with God
2. Bring more people towards Christianity
3. Able to get married
4. Having kids :D
5. Travel around the world
6. Own whatever that is possible in the world
7. Giving my best to my family


Seven things you can do:
1. Play Badminton
2. Laugh
3. Eat
4. Sleep
5. Play
6. Shit
7. Drive


Seven most repeated phrases or words:
1. Shit!
2. Damn...
3. Oh
4. Okay
5. icic
6. Ah?
7. Wa lao...


Seven physical traits you look for the opposite sex:
1. Sexy
2. Hot
3. Pretty
4. Not too short nor tall
5. Not skinny nor fat
6. Have normal and functioning brains
7. Sweet


Three names you go by:
1. Jin Kiat
2. Jinky
3. Kiat..


Three things you like about yourself:
1. I can laugh
2. I have brains that are functioning very well...
3. I can live like a normal person :)


Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. Lazy
2. I love myself as God had made me so...
3. -


Three things that scares me:
1. Death
2. Exams
3. Humans...


Three drinks I like:
1. Water
2. 100 Plus
3. Milo Peng


Three of your daily essentials:
1. Internet
2. Computer
3. Food


Three things that you are wearing now:
1. Shorts
2. G-string
3. -


Three of my favourite movies:
1. Bourne Trilogy
2. Hindi films
3. *Can't think of any right now*


Two truths and a lie:
1. I can be trusted
2. I love watching hindi films
3. I'm Hot!


Three things about the opposite sex that appeals you:
1. Being herself
2. Good attitude
3. Sweet smile


Three careers that you are considering, or have considered:
1. Engineer
2. Gynaecologist
3. House-husband


Three people you would like to tag:
1. Keane
2. Azam
3. Lynthia

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f