Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, February 11, 2008

Season Celebration

"Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed." - Mel Brooks

What's up?

It's the 5th day of Chinese New Year now; finally we'll have more time to rest compared to last few days. LOL...tiring! Well, New Year eve was fun; all our relatives came for reunion dinner. I'm so glad to see them, haven been seeing some of them for quite some time. We chatted and hang out a lot of course.

Firecrackers! Fireworks! Boom! Not to forget about those. I think it's the only season when you can see lots of them. There were a lot more this year and more beautiful compared to last year. Even I myself also played with my cousins. Ahaha...I never played a firework that big before.

I did nothing much for this new year except for some visiting. Just eat, eat, eat and get fatter day by day since there is no training for a week. Other than that...Sleep! LOL...so bored and got nothing to do.


097_04Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f