Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tag (4)

Tagged by Emandy and Esther...

This linky love trail rules : -When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!

DunnitLimadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
ChinneeqDora-zooropazoo
BabyshernFarah (me)
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana ni mo naiLindoshSlebetcepoterh
UmmYdayana
ELLE LIZA~
Scarlet Kiss
Sycosuchitrawoobee
ArcAngelD
Esther
Mandy
Jin Kiat


First name - Jin Kiat
Nickname - Jinky
Name you wish you had - I love my name and I'm happy with it. It's unique.
What do people normally mistake your name as - They don't; they just change my name to something else.
Birthplace - A hospital in KL.
Time of birth - Don't know. Ask my mama.
Single or taken - Single
Zodiac sign - Libra


Your appearance :

How tall are you - 175cm
Wish you were taller? - Yeah, just a little more...
Eye colour - Black
Eye colour you want - I'm happy with black...
Natural hair colour - Black
Current hair colour - Black
Short or long hair? - Not too long nor short
Ever dye your hair a bizzare colour? - No
Curly, straight, wavy - Straight
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - I don't know...forgot.
Glasses or contacts - None
Do you wear make up - Nope
Ever had hair extensions? - Nope
Paint your nails? - Yeah...once.


In the opposite gender :

What colour eyes - Normal eh
What colour hair - Anything just not too extraordinary
Shy or outgoing? - Outgoing
Looks or personality - Both
Sexy or cute - Both
Serious or fun - Both
Older or younger than you - Not too old nor too young
Broke someone's heart - No?
Wondered what's wrong with you? - OK?
wish you were a prince/ princess - No?
Liked someone who's taken - Fine?
shaved your head - For what?
Been in Love - OK...?
Used chopsticks? - So what?
Sang in the mirror to yourself - LOL?

Favourites :

flower - Roses
candy - Anything
song - Anything. I'm more to a universal listener.
scent - Anything nice.
movie - Don't know. A lot...
singer - Don't know also...
word - DAMN...!
junk food - Anything that is considered as junk.
website - http://www.blogger.com
lotion - None.
animals - Don't really have any actually...
Ever cried over someone? - Erm?
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself? - Yes!
Do you think you're attractive? - Am I?
If you had to choose a fairytale for your life what would you choose? - I don't know, they don't exist anyways.
Do you play any sports? - Yes of course. I enjoy sports... Badminton all the way!


The rules : -Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.


1) I love badminton.

2) I love listening to music.


3) I love to eat.

4) I love to sleep.

5) I love to play.

6) I enjoy doing maths, physics and chemistry.

7) I'm not smart nor stupid.

8) I'm always online.



I tag :

You!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f