Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, February 21, 2008

End of CNY

"Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on" - Bob Newhart

What's up?

Today it's the end of the Chinese New Year celebration. So what I've done today?
Well...went for a swim with Chung Zeng, Yuan Teng and Teh in the evening. We actually went to play water instead of swimming. Ahaha...it's been a long time I have not swim; can't really swim already. Then, I had a dinner with my extended family; chit chat with my cousins and so on.

So...I guess this would also be the last time you can hear or see fireworks and firecrackers around.



Yesterday, Chung Zeng and I managed to visit our ex-physics teacher, Mdm. Ha. LOL...one day before New Year celebration ends. She is fine I guess, same as usual; just that her second child had grown bigger. And guess what? We are the first and the last that visited her.


Chinese New Year this year was not so fun but it's still ok...don't know why also. Maybe it's kinda short or something. Ah well...now it's time to get back to work/study; good luck and all the best to everyone out there. And let's hope for a better New Year in years to come.


097_01Good Night! 097_04

1 comment:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f