Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010

*tick tick tick* Counting from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...


*Bing Bang Boom*
LOL!

Happy New Year!

This is it! 2009 ended and here is the new beginning. Many things happened in 2009 and I thank God for bringing me through. I believe I've learn quite a lot and ready to learn more this year. Some of the things were my first time too :)


So I was at church for new year eve's service. Good idea to start your new year with God.

Prepare to note forward without regret. Distress and sorrow will only keep you bound to the past. Now is the time to release everything that has caused you to mourn and as you deliberately let go, you will be released to rise up in the realm of My peace and joy.

I'll just have to smile over everything that happened and continue to trust and love Him.


9However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" 10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
(1 Corinthians 2:9-10)



This year I believe it will be an exciting year for me because many things are yet to come. As you know, I'm still not sure where I will be studying and so on. So I believe God will slowly unveil His plans for me to see. That just gonna be so amazing, full of surprises :) And yeah, I came out with a list at the side about the few things I wish to achieve/get this year. So, let's see how it goes.


2"This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: 3'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
(Jeremiah 33:2-3)

Wouldn't it be exciting?

I'm gonna be 20.
It's a 2!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f