Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Did It!

Today indeed another happy day for me. Why? My results are out and I'm really happy with it. Haha! I really thank God for His grace that is always for me. All glory and honour to Him! Not to forget my family and friends that were also supportive too.

Was actually quite excited earlier this morning, really don't know what to expect. After I finished my lesson, I look at my phone and there was a 'miss call'. I was smiling when it was Dr. Lee who miss called me, at least I know what to expect:)

A day with full of emotions

Spot me!


Later at night I went out for dinner with some friends, they gave me a treat today. Haha! Went to Seahorse for lamb cube and headed to open market to eat chicken again. LOL! All the protein.

And also got this shirt from one of my friend, Beng Kiat.
Really nice jersey.

Straight A's
So now, what's next?

10 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

Wow!! from a C to an A for physics. Good job! What's next? You haven't applied for any unis yet, what's your problem?! The deadline for UK competitive unis have passed, but I think you can still send it in!

Jin Kiat said...

Haha! I'm not going to Cambridge also. Well, my application in progress now.

Esther's Blog said...

Congratss!!! Am happy for ya Jinky! :) Come Perth!!! *pulls u away from the UK influence* Nana is also ther :P

-mel- said...

Congratulations Jin Kiat! :) Didn't see your post until today, but still not too late! Heh. Come to UK! hehe. Sorry esther. :P

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

Jin Kiat, you never told me about it, never passed me your personal statement, never told me what universities you applied to. come on! =(

Jin Kiat said...

Oh :( Sorry lo...Dont get to see you online bah.

Why you need my personal statement?

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

So that I can read la. neh. don't need me lor. =(

Email me lor..which unis did you apply to? Australia also apply ah?

Jin Kiat said...

My personal statement done already la, now waiting for my teacher to do the reference.

Ya.. I apply only la. Aussie and Singapore also got :)

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

Which UK universities did you apply to? and what course?

Jin Kiat said...

I applied Biotechnology Engineering for all.

LOL! Nola... All Mechanical Engineering, same like you la.

1. Soton
2. Bristol
3. Bath
4. Sheiffield
5. Loughborough

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f