Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rest Day


I think today will be called my rest day, means that no workout or training.

Wanna know why?
Sounds kinda interesting when I think about it.

First, after dropping my brother for training at outdoor stadium, decided to go for a swim at the public pool which is right beside. When I reached there, it is closed. Fine.

Then I drive all the way to KRP and they told me that the facilities are close today since they gonna have countdown tonight so guess all the staff are busy. Again, fine.

So was quite sad already la by then. So I decided to go running, I drove to Bulatan Park and when I reached there... it RAIN! Okay... fine.

Then I drove to another park, City Fan which is near the stadium and as I reached there... It started to rain! Wa... I've been cruising around for 1 hour plus. So I picked my brother up and we went home.

On the way home, the sun is up on my head. Shinning so brightly somemore. I was like... err? Whats going on? LOL!

Instead, I came back home and cook. Haha!

Well, the message was clear. God wants me to rest since my body is aching:p

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f