Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1

One week had gone by. The kids are back to school, everyone is back to work and getting busy each day. That applies to me too:) Last year after I completed my A-Levels, I was wondering what I gonna do for this year since I'm only going to start studying after June. Training and workout is something will be done hardcore and also I want to study the Word more since I've have more time. And parents were just pushing me to get a job.

Obviously I've no idea at that time, so I prayed and asked God. I believe my prayer was answered and He did actually gave me the right one. God gives the best yeah. During my holidays last month, my college called and offered me a job to teach Add. Maths and Physics. I was like... oO...not too bad since those were my favourites. The working hours were quite good too which allows me to have some time for my training, not like some jobs where you need to work for like 10-12 hours a day? For me, I'm allowed to go back after my teaching, so shortest will be like 3 hours a day and 5 hours a day would be the longest. For some days, I can go back by noon however the others will be until 3.30pm. So still can workout and training hardcore:p

So for my students, out of 20 hours of lecture, 5 days a week; they gonna see me for 18 hours! Gonna see me until sien. Haha! Sounds nice when people starts to call you teacher...


Gonna see these bunch of jokers, 12 of them.
Trust me, they can be very playful and restless.
But at least can diam-diam do work:)

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
(Colossians 8:12)

Oh, how I really need this :)


My resources. Yeah, got to read up again.

Tools I use.

This would be my office.
Haha!



So this would be a good experience for me since I've never work before. On the other hand, get to build up my confidence for future purposes.

And I'll always have this verse in mind.

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
(Colossians 8:17)

5 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

Wow! Really glad for you with this job! Now we should really talk on msn and arrange a time for it.

Jin Kiat said...

Haha! You want Help ah?

Yala you, never see you online one. Miss talking to you la bro..

Kenaina said...

awwww see? teaching is fun yea? haha they even gave u an office!! lol lol. ey how long is the course neway? && we need to meet up some time befre i chao.

Jin Kiat said...

Haha! The course is 5 months, so will be teaching till then. Yeah, want to meet up with you and Esther. Plan some day and tell me. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f