Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, May 8, 2009

Week 19 Update

1 more week before my AS examinations... *getting excited*


This week been a tiring and busy week again for me...again. First 3 days of the week is filled with class tests. I would say its alright, just that need to reduce more on careless mistakes. Well, really thank God for His strength and still surviving at the end of the week:)


I'll just briefly go through about my week:)

Yesterday, I had curry for lunch. Hah! Haven been eating curry for quite sometime. I was invited by Noorul to join her and her classmates for curry. Wow! It was awesome, really delicious! Eat until sweating like gila but it was great! My body felt so warm after that... like got demam panas. LOL!

As for today...
I woke up with sore throat and ulcers:( Prayed to God that He will take away all these discomfort in me. Well, I feel better now:)

Hehe:) I was looking forward to the personal psycho talk by my CT teacher. Haha! Well, she was really nice today, really gave me the motivation for this coming exam. Oh oh...she also treated us! Gave us RM100 and go Servay buy stuff. Of course didn't use finish la. LOL! We planned to get pizza but in the end her son brought a chocolate cake to our class. So no more pizza! The cake was great too! Ah well, we better do well in our CT:) Haha! I'm waiting for her treat again after my exams:P

Then since we have 3.5 hours of free period, so I brought Jeremy and Tony out. We went to Bintang Megamall! LOL! The new wing just opened so it's bigger now but still very empty. Compared to the real megamalls in KL, this is actually still small. Haha! Small city, small mall lo..


So I think that's all for now. My first exam paper will start next Tuesday which will be CT paper 1. Followed by CT paper 2 and Pure Maths 1 on wednesday. That's all for that week:)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

TseYui said...

NOT FAIR ! i want the hundred dollars also!! :p

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f