Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tragedy

On one fine Saturday afternoon(which is today, LOL!), as I was driving out happily with my mom and my siblings in the car. Less than 5 minutes after leaving home, along the Pujut 5 road, at the junction between Pujut 4B and Pujut 5B, suddenly...


*BANG*

ahhh ahhh....LOL!


Yes, I just got into an accident. After driving for approx 1 year 3 months, finally this happened. While I was driving on the straight road, suddenly out of no where this car just zoomed out. Well, it was his fault then for not stopping at the junction.

LOL! What a beauty...

Oppsie:(

At the moment I hit the car, my heart seriously cried out to God. Surprisingly, I wasn't shock or something:) I drove to the side of the road and without being panic or do anything further, I prayed and asked Him for help and His directions. I really don't what else to do since first time langgar until like that. As I walked out my car, I show that guy and his girlfriend(I think?) managed to get out and walk towards us. Phew...I really thank God for His protection, no one is badly hurt. Well, that dude came out a bit bu suang lo but there goes my mom to calm him down. A mother's heart :D

All the kepo...

tata ~

Soon, the police and the tow car came and did whatever they need. I went to the police station and made a report so can claim insurance. So in other words, everything will be taken care off:D God really showed His way to us. Hehe:) But then, my car gonna be in the workshop for weeks:(

Oh yeah! Not to forget my friends who actually came to the scene and those even called or sms me checking whether I'm alright or not. Even Dr. Lee also sent me a message:) Thank all of you so much, really appreciate it:) And of course not to forget my darling who is always there for me. I know you're 2000km away but when I hear your voice, it comforts me:D




Lesson to learn:
People nowadays drive blindly or as if the road is theirs; therefore even you're on the straight road; please do kindly slow down and see see. Don't want later hear *BANG* again. LOL! Well, I wasn't that fast anyways, 60km/h. Hehehe...


This is based on the true story. Haha!
First time in my life man...
What a moment to remember:P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise The Lord!!! Hallelujah! God Protects!!!

Jin Kiat said...

Yeap:)

Who are you btw?

Anonymous said...

it's me arvinla....wanna remain anonymous ba...AHAHA

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f