Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Friday Afternoon...

Yea...here I am again. Today off day for me since I've no papers:) This is the 2nd week of my exams, sat for 2 papers this week. So 2 more down and it means 5 more papers to go... Time flies~


I sat for my Chemistry Practical on Tuesday. Hmm...everything seems fine. Just hope there will be no minor mistakes that will screw up my paper. The experiment came out exactly what Dr. Lee has predicted. So if you've done your revision, there should be no problem:) Even the answers are the same for some questions.


On Wednesday, I sat for my Physics Paper 2. LOL! It was much easy than any previous past year paper I've done. Somehow I just think that the questions were short and direct. But take note that they might pull up the standard of marking so we never know.


So Monday, Thursday and today I've no papers. Seriously I need lots of rest, guess I'm stressed out:( Pimples are popping out and my friend said I look skinnier:'( So for these days, I really slept through, got study little bit la. I also become driver for the whole day, picking up siblings...lalala~ Can become taxi driver next time lah.


Oh oh...for tomorrow...got Maths extra class. Early in the morning somemore, I wanna sleep la. Haha! Ah well, for next week, I will be sitting for my Physics Practical and Statistics 1. Please do continue to keep me in prayers. Hehe...

Off!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f