Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Down

...3 more to go:) Yeah, 3 more papers to go and which is on the following week. Guess what? I'm actually having a week off next week.


For next week,
Monday and Tuesday will be Hari Gawai. So Selamat Hari Gawai to all!
There is no class on Thursday since on Friday is Biology paper and since I don't take Biology so again, it's a holiday for me again.
Supposed to go school on Wednesday, but since so alang-alang, so we requested that the class to be canceled too. So happie~


Okay, back to this week:)

I had my Physics Practical on Tuesday. Hehe... The experiment wasn't that hard but the 2nd experiment is kinda weird though. LOL! Just hope I did everything the examiner wants.

On Wednesday, I sat for my Statistics 1. *sobs* minus 1 mark already because of careless mistake. I hope I won't make any silly mistakes or whatsoever. Overall, the paper was goodie:)



Thursday and Friday - No test! But got normal class:( Hehe...we're using a new timetable now. I felt so lazy to go to school. And teacher is continuing the Pure Mathematics 3 lesson. LOL! Revision, kinda forget most of the stuff. Haha! Hope I'm able to catch up in time. I really thank God for bringing me through all these.



Goodnight!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f