Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, May 15, 2009

3 Down

Oh yes! It's Friday and I lovin' it! After a long week, I think I deserve some rest. Hahaha!

So let's see what I've been through this week:)


Monday
No School! Hehehe... As usual, sleep until late morning. I really need the rest for the next day since it will be my first paper. I also become driver like for the whole day? LOL! Drive here and there, go settle some insurance stuff, pick up my siblings...




Tuesday
Ahh...Great! Thinking Skills Paper 1. First paper to start off... I think it was okay, can do la but don't know correct or not. Its over already, so don't care:P
And Keane arrived Miri in the evening, he got Shell scholarship interview the next day. So went for dinner with him and go jalan-jalan in the mall. Short while only la, still need to go back study ba. Ish...


Wednesday
Started off with Pure Mathematics 1. Well, I think this is the best so far... Satisfied just that got little careless mistakes. Oh no:( In the afternoon was Thinking Skills Paper 2. Hahahaha! This one really a blast! Just hope I answered the questions correctly. LOL! Only God can help me now... Whatever it is, Thinking Skills is over! Bluek...
Since it's the last paper of the week, at night go main-main lo. Don't wanna be so stress ba.. Must relax a bit also. Me and Keane went for dinner with our foster family. Really had a great time, got a bit drunk la...but nevermind, my brain is still functioning properly:P
The night was the best! Keane stay in my house. Woohoo! I'm glad that we can spend time together, doing 'wonderful' things.


...

Thursday
Uhh...I feel so blur when I got up, like wanna sleep somemore. Went for breakfast at Wisma Hopoh with Kenaina. Then, she went for her Biology practical exam. Miri such a boring place, no place to go...so go home lo. Spend most of the time online and looking at photos:P
For lunch, again... went to Chef's with Kenaina. Makan makan until 3pm then we rushed home because Keane got a flight at 4.10pm. Luckily he not much to pack and we left home at 3.30pm. Woosh...really rush to the airport and raining somemore. LOL! Thank God we manage to reach safely and on time:) 3.45pm! Check in and boarding right away.. Wah! Really a close one...

Kueh Chap


Friday
Ai yer... I felt today is a bad day. Don't know la, maybe is because I've been playing too much past few days and suddenly today go college as normal again. No mood ba... Today lunch a few of us(me, Kenaina, Kim Teck, Jeremy) went for Bak Kut Teh. Me really likey la...LOL! Well, I'm always connected to food. I drove Kenaina's car. Yay! I still can drive manual gear...




Okies...basically that's all for this week.
3 papers down, 7 more to go. For next week, I'll have Chemistry Practical and Physics Paper 2. Yeaa...all the harder ones are coming.

GoodNight!


**All photos are taken by Keane E. Ritikos

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f