Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weakness

"For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness,
yet he lives by God's power.
Likewise, we are weak in him,
yet by God's power we will live with him to serve you."
(2 Corinthians 13:4)

Weakness. It's something that everyone has since no one is perfect in this world. We all have weakness in different aspects in our life. Usually, we will deny our weakness or try our best to defend them, excuse them or even to hide them. The more important issue is what you gonna do with it instead of just complaining or making a fuss out of it.


"Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, my thoughts and my ways are higher than yours."
(Isaiah 55:9)

God has a different perspective on our weakness. Our weakness are not by accident, God actually allowed them in our life for the purpose of demonstrating His power through us. He gave us strength, but He also wants to use our weaknesses for His glory. We may think about the limitation in our life but God is never limited by our limitations.

We are fragile but God will use us if we allow Him to work through our weaknesses. God will do His part when we do our part. People are often afraid of their weakness but we shouldn't. We need to identify them and start working from them.


"Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
(2 Corinthians 12:9-10)


God put weaknesses in us for a reason, He knows what's best for us. With weakness, we won't be always depending on ourself, but we will depend on God for His guidance. People learn from their weakness and they change. In this case, God wants to take our greatest weakness and transform it into strength.

No matter how weak we are, God will always use our weakness for His glory. God uses the weak people and do great things in them. He works best when you admit your weakness.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f