Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, November 28, 2008

School's Out

What time is it...It's holidays time!


Finally, after months of studying...my end year holidays are here. 1 month! Yipee!~
Everyone loves the last day of school. Haha...for the last 2 weeks, I'm not even in the mood of studying. So guess I've a lot to catch up.


Recently, I watched all the 5 movies of Harry Potter. I've never watched them before until now. Haha...I'm so left out. But nevertheless, I've completed. I would say they're all good, the story is fantastic and brilliant, it's actually nice to see the characters growing up in each movie. LOL...since I've never read any of the books, so I was kinda blur when I watch the movie. Lots of stuff were actually not in the movie. But thanks to Kalysha for explaining everything to me. At least I've a clearer view of it now. She asked me to just read the books but guess I'm too lazy to read anything. Lalala~ I'm looking forward to the next movie which will be out next year~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f