Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exam Week


Hoho...I'm having my exams this week. I'm so glad that 2 subjects are done, which are Chemistry and Mathematics. So, 2 more to go! Physics and Critical Thinking.

Somehow, I just love exams...LOL! It's the only time I will study and use my brain to think. During exam time, we also can go back home early and no homework to do. That's the best part. On the other hand, sometimes you just get stressed up like mad. But it don't really bother me because I don't treat exams as stress. Ahaha! It will only stress you up if you think it does. So...

Chemistry was kinda tough. Almost had not enough time to finish it. I just hope there are no major mistakes. I studied the most for this subject and I pray that it will not disappoint me.

And today, Mathematics! Woohoo...one of my favourite. Actually, I like all the subjects I'm taking. Maths was great! It wasn't that hard though. Hope for the best lo.


Tomorrow is holiday! Woohoo...because I'm not taking Biology. I better spend my time wisely to study for the 2 subjects...

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f