Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random - 01

What's Up?

Ah well, time for some updates...

So this will be my last week of school before my 1 month of year-end holidays start. I got back all my exam papers and the results were not that good, guess I've to try harder next time. This holiday is not really a holiday for me though, I've got to do lots of revision. Although I'll be in KL for about a month but guess I can't affort to play all the time.

Haha...most of us are already on holiday mood, not in the mood to study. But our teachers are still damn hardworking...LOL! Teaching non-stop... Started our A2 for Maths and Physics, kinda confusing and tough I would say. This is going to be a big challenge to me since what I'm learning now is nothing I've know before.

And this would be my last week in Miri too! I'm flying off to KL next monday. Excited! Haha! I can't wait to go...

Argh! One more thing, my main computer is no longer functioning properly. I think something is wrong with the graphic card. It can't show any display when I on it. All my stuff are in it and I can't access to them now. Currently I'm using my secondary computer and I've nothing in it. So guess I can't do anything much.....


Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f