Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, November 14, 2008

Completed.

Freedom!

Yay! Today finish last paper of my semester 2 exams. So you can say I've completed my 2nd semester.

Today was Critical Thinking paper. Phew...no comment. Not to say it's difficult, it's because I can't think critically. If I was able to think critically, I guess things would be much simple. Oh well, we'll see how it goes...

Yesterday was Physics. Oh man, it's tough! There were lots of questions I can't really answer and as expected, I didn't do well. I got to know my marks this morning and it wasn't that nice. Kinda disappointed though, I need to work harder next time.

Okay...since exams are over, let's not talk about it anymore. What's the point of talking something that had past right? I went back after my paper finished today and I do what's best - Sleep! Hoho...that's one of the best thing in life. It's time to remove all the burden in me, I'm so looking forward towards my end-year holidays.


----------------------------

Guess who's back?

Arvincanz! Around 7pm, I went to pick Jeremy and Kim Teck and we headed to the airport to pick up Arvin. He came back from Kuching for holidays and he'll be around for about a week. We all went to Ming's Cafe for dinner. LOL...we had a wonderful time eating and talking.


After that, we went to City Fan. LOL...once we got down from the car, we all shuffle... Shuffle at the carpark without realising there are actually people looking at us. Guess they all will be like...wadda heck with these 4 boys...? And from carpark, we all move to the middle of the main road. LOL...seriously got nothing better to do. Guess our brains are all crazy after exams. But yeah, we really had a great laugh doing crazy stuff.

*dush dush dush*

hahahahaha!

Anyways, after all that, it's home sweet home.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f