Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, December 31, 2010

Closing Up - Year 2010

This would be the final chapter of 2010.

On this very last day of the year, early in the morning... we went to hike Broga Hill. It's just a hill behind our campus so reached there after a few minutes drive. Pretty simple and easy hill though. Our purpose was to see the sunrise scenery. It was a beautiful, cooling and peaceful morning :)


Seems that many people comes here too.

Uni is just around down there...

Four hills basically, this would be the peak :)

Magnificent!
Arise and Shine!



And the best part...

Guess who I met...
My secondary school teacher who moved to Negeri Sembilan few years ago. Although married, but yeah... "Miss" Martine Bong. LOL!

She was our teacher during our drama competition in form 3 and eventually my English teacher in form 4. In fact it's really a small world. Who would expect to meet up at this place? Haha! And also don't know me and my friends suddenly planned to come also. Really amazing and interesting how things move about.

I met my ex-English teacher.
Where?
On Broga Hill.
LOL!?!?




~The End of 2010~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f