Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Term Break - Part 2

...continue from Part 1


Lab

So I was talking of my lab report earlier which was eating all my precious time. Guess what... I had this lab on the last week of the term. And the worst is... this lab is the lamest lab I ever had in this semester. It's long and you have no idea what is it about. But anyways... I'm done!

Looks fancy but trust me... it's bad. REAL BAD!


ConneXion BBQ

Chilling after weeks of horror in class :P



And before I end, just want to share a good movie I watched at GSC, MidValley few days back. Huhu... first time in GSC though. So yeah, way better than cinema in Miri. Haha!

Been awhile since I last watched a good action movie.
Good storyline and ideas.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f