Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, December 3, 2010

Week 9 & 10

It's been 2 weeks since my last update. It's not that I've nothing to blog but due to excessive work. Woah! Been busy like orang gila last two weeks. This coming week also busy but slightly better. Two more weeks then end of 1st Sem. Huhu!

So here are some highlights:


Pasar Malam

I think the longest night market in Semenanjung, around 1km in distance. Located in Cheras.
That day go there so happy, see food and drinks all around. But quite hard to eat while standing. And the place also so hot, so crowded, sweat like baru mandi like that. However... Nice Place!



Maths Test

Man... This is a bad test. Didn't do well. Aiya... the question paper got error one. Make me stuck on that particular question for so long. Easy question but cannot find answer =.=" Having exam in the Great Hall is terrible as you can see the lights are so dim like cinema. Hello! I'm sitting exam here!



ACE Charity Run

First run I joined in campus. Got 1st place but nothing much since it's just a small charity run. I'll be forcusing on bigger running events outside now. 21km half-marathon on my list :)


Welding & Gas Cutting Process

Ahh... When talk about this I also sien. Everyone just have to go there once but for my group... Twice! First time got blackout so cannot do welding. That's why need come back second time. The place is CIAST(Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skill Training) located in Shah Alam, 1 hour bus ride man. Do nothing but sleep through.



Back to Work!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f