Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Term Break - Part 1

Heh... Guess I've been away for too long again. Quite hard to find a time to actually sit down and type out whatever I feel like. Yes I know the term break has begin but I’m still stuck with one last lab report. Quite lame right? Since I’m able to type this post, means I’ve done my report. Huhu! But exams will be coming in 2 weeks plus time and I’m yet to start from scratch.

So just a quick run through for the past weeks…

Christmas Celebration

Organized by the CF.. True Meaning of Christmas

Musical

Dance

Drama

The people who worked hard

And this would be my Christmas present
Wondenful stuff :)



Trip to KL

Yeah I know it's nothing special since it's just KL. LOL! But since been a good day for me, walking up and down non-stop. Really been awhile since I had a long walk. Basically at Low Yat Plaza, Sungei Wang and Pavilion. Started off my day at 7am and ended at 12 midnight. Huhu...

As usual...

These decorations never fails to impress me :)

Benley showroom @ Pavilion

Same goes for Jaguar

The night is never too late.

And finally got a burnt in my wallet.
Dine @ The Ship


...to be continue

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f