Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lab (1)

Finally started my lab session this week. oO... Pretty excited about it and it was quite fun though. At least it's much better than lectures. LOL!

Now... the sad part is when lab starts, we gonna have REPORTS! Argh! Got to finish the report within a week. Looking at my timetable, I will have 3 lab sessions in one of the weeks; and that means completing 3 reports in 1 week!?!?

Hardness testing

Impact testing



Design and Manufacturing drawing class.
And this really put your patience to the limits.
LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I'm doing MechEng Yr1, staying in Pangkor. You doing MechaTronics or Mech?

Jin Kiat said...

Nice:) Same here...

LingDi said...

I have lab/practicals for almost everyday! =S
Btw, I learn hardness testers too! Haha..

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f