Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Academic Week 1

So finally, I've started studying again after 10 months plus of rest. Again, it's time to focus on the stuff which are more important now. Still trying to switch back to study mode. Haha! Beginning of university life with full of excitement and I believe there are more to come. Looking forward to that!


Yeah, Mechanical Engineering Year 1. Totally something new for me and a long way to go. First week was alright, being introduced to new subjects, getting to know people around and trying to adapt myself. Well, more to my time management.

So everything seems to be great for now. Still able to catch up with my workout and exercise although the facilities here are not as good as in Miri.

My hall, Kapas Hall

Lecture hall

PC lab.
We have 4 labs with over 200+ computers, I think?

Library.
Could be useful when the time comes:p


Pretty good after all :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f