Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hitting The Limits



Wow... Today been really crazy and hectic day.
What a start for this WEEK!

Time Constraint

Assignment Deadline

Internet Server Down
(Can't submit assignment)

Skipping Class

Having Mechanical Workshop

Skipping Meals

Raining

(Laundry got wet)


Basically, that's what I could describe my day.
Really been a mad day rushing up and down since time is ahead of me.

It was fine until I found out that my assignment was having some design problem and couldn't fix it easily. Got to redo the whole thing and big thanks to my friend who is able to help me and finished within minutes but by that time is was already past lunch and class is starting.

Situation got worst when the internet is down. No choice but to wait. Thought workshop was 3pm but it was 2pm instead. See schedule wrongly=.=" So rushed back to get my stuff and went for workshop. Well, I've no choice until I've to skip one class and my lunch since schedule was really pack.

Then was about to submit the hard copy of assignment, found out that I don't have a submission form. Man... felt so terrible since I'm supposed to be in workshop already. Again, asked Maurice for help to get me one form. I was in multi-tasking mode then, doing mechanical turning workshop and thinking about at the same time. I submitted minutes before deadline, 4pm. LOL! Lecturer was good, allowed us to submit the soft-copy any time today since internet was down quite a moment or else... =.="


Once again,
thank God for bringing me through:)

Mentally Exhausted

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f