Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fuss

It's pretty hard for me to find a right time to sit in front of my computer and online. First, the internet connection in my room is super slow. Loading is slow, connection is bad and I can't access to my Hotmail in my room. Don't know why and that makes me no mood to online. Alternative will be going to the computer lab which is about 10 minutes walk or to my friend's house which is about 20 minutes. But I'm too lazy to do that at night moreover time is limited. I'm kinda packed with activities during the day though. Hah! Everywhere seems to be so far away which makes me lazy to move around.

The run-down gym.
Can't train efficiently :(
But good news is they gonna rebuild it :)


And anyways...

Admin building

Hah!
Caught sleeping during E&E class - AC Circuits
Phase difference? Circuits and complex numbers?
What the...!

2 comments:

ryan said...

the gym there is already good enough buddy.. compare to my place.. i only can do it in the room.. envy you still..

Arvin said...

yarabi! sleep in class during e & e (not only u). hehe. impedance, capacitance, inductance...HAHA

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f