Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Experience

As you know I've completed teaching my course for the first intake. So for the past three weeks, I don't have any class. Instead, work is still on. Can't get salary without working right? Haha!

So I was helping the college to do some student service work. Since the second intake for the year is starting, which is next Monday; many things to be done for the past few weeks. The Marketing Department would be the busiest this period of time.

So yeah, I got myself involved in all of these. Besides teaching, I've learnt new things and gain more experience. In the Marketing Office, you get to see all sorts of students and parents. LOL... Sometimes the same parent can find you everyday talking/complaining about the same thing over and over again. Sometimes I also wonder whether are the children studying or they themselves.

Besides that, I became of the driver too. Heh... Able to drive the Hilux and the Hiace van. I've not been driving with a manual gear for a long time, so here's a chance to revise my skills. Haha! Well, being in student service; need to pick the outstation students and help them this and that lo. Become their driver if needed. Sometimes, driver for parents too :p

Finally, next Monday! Again, I'll be starting my lectures for the second intake again.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f