Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bario Trip - Part 2

Day 3 - Tuesday - 1/6/2010
Alright, today we decided to do some climbing. oO... The hill was really steep but good exercise though. Thumbs up!

There we go! We reached the church, where people come to pray sometimes. Wah! Imagine the path you need to go through, climb half dead just to reach here. The air there was cooler. Nice~

Interior

View from the church

On the way back, we stopped by to see someone making bricks.
RM1 for one bricks.

It's the end of harvest season. Here we see workers clearing up the paddy field, going to start their plantation in a month or two. Too bad I couldn't see the harvest season; everywhere is gold colour.

Misty and cool evening

SMK Bario school compound

Revival in Bario, 1973

Day 4 - Wednesday - 2/6/2010

Home Sweet Home.

When I was in Bario, I totally forgot about everything especially my problems. As soon as I touched down in Miri airport, everything just come back to my mind again. Haih... wish I can live a life in Bario where you feel so free.

I really had a good rest over there, relax myself; away from the city life.

I would love to make a trip back there again.


...some day, I will.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f