Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Marina Bay

Two days ago, I went to the seafood restaurant with my college principal at Marina Bay. It's my first time eating there though. At that time, the place was empty; guess not many people goes there for lunch. It's really a nice place to chill since it's just at the sea side. Sitting outside, enjoying the wind from the open sea. Refreshing! But it would be better if the weather was cooler. Aih... Don't know why Miri hot like crazy. Thanks to our beloved sun and global warming. Haha! Can kena BBQ anytime.


So we order two regular pizzas. Since I'm still able to produce my student card, so we got the 50% discount. Catching eh? Well, only for selected dishes and happens during lunch hour only. Other than that, quite costly especially the seafood. Each pizza cost RM15, not too bad la. Altogether 16 slices and I think I ate 11 slices. Wahaha! So happy!


Meat Lovers

Salmone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Night view.
Looks nice when they on the lights.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f