Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hot Spot

Had my dinner with my friend, Ansxn at Hot Spot last night. Haha! He is another enormous big eater and he has a BIG body size too. Since it was his treat, we decided to eat until FULL! Yeah, when we say full, means it will be really FULL!


So we started off with a bowl of salad.

Then I had this special chicken chop,


and plate of beef spaghetti,


and also a mushroom omelet.


The scary thing is we finished in less than 30 minutes.
Haha! Just realised we can eat that fast.

As for desserts, we went to Desserts for ice-cream and I had a Nutti Coco.


So we spent most of the time hanging out there, more than 2 hours; chit-chat about all kinds of stuff. And the fact is, we weren't that full yet but it was kinda late so decided to just go home sleep. So wasn't that satisfied yet. Haha! We'll try more next time!



Too much money and no where to spend?
Give me a treat then!
Hah!

2 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

ui..will you be going to KL from June-September?

I masak for you!

Jin Kiat said...

dont think so...

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f