Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, April 30, 2010

Catching Up - With Azam

After weeks of planning, I finally get to meet up with my high school classmate, Azam. Haha! Actually we're supposed to go out weeks ago but due to certain circumstances, it was postponed. So I guess the last time I saw him was way back in Nov 2007 (during SPM), it's been 2 years plus already. Well, he's back for a few months till June; having a long break.

I picked him up and we went to Ipoh Town for dinner. So after dinner, we went to Bintang Megamall jalan-jalan and chit-chat. Basically just sharing about our own life and stuff. different place and environment, everything just changes. Yeah, had a really good time:)

He finally gained some weight. Haha! Got fatter in other words.
And seems that he is losing lots of hair. Stressful life over there.


I had the Sweet & Sour Chicken Chop which was OK.
So far, most of the chicken chop
(or I should say all) I ate doesn't taste that good.
Little meat but so much thick skin =.="
I want the meat, not skin! I hope one day I'll find the ideal one.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f