Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Miri International Jazz Fest.

For the past few years, I didn't get the chance to go for this jazz festival. Hah! Wouldn't want to pay RM60 for this. Fortunately this year, I got a free ticket for Saturday night! So? Go la of course, see what is it all about. It was raining last night, so I didn't went that early. I went with John around 9pm.

Woah! The place crazy packed with so many people, lots of ang mo though. Personally, I'm not a fan of jazz since we seldom listen to it. For those who love jazz, love to drink, get drunk and dance around; would be a good place to go. I only managed to watch the group from Brazil, the violinist was awesome! First time seeing people play like that in front of my eyes.

Anyways, was kinda tired after that performance and didn't bother to stay on longer. So off we go!

1 comment:

Kenaina said...

apuuuuuuu. no fairrr. so disappointed i had to miss it this yr =((

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f