Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

When We Met

From the post earlier, here comes the story for Thursday.


I just love this day, one of the happiest day in my life. Though I was still a bit sick but it's something I really need to do before I go back. So I asked Kel Vin to drop me at Sarah's house. Thanks to her mom and sister that the plan can be carried out.

When I reached, was feeling kinda nervous. So yeah, her sister opened the gate and I went in. Sarah was busy in the kitchen and didn't expect me to be there so she thought could be someone else. As I went in, took a deep breath and I greeted her from the back. As she turn around... Haha! She was shocked until the mouth open so big, don't know how many flies enter the mouth already:p Yeah! Finally.......

So basically was spending the whole afternoon talking, something I've been waiting for. Although we had separated but for me it was still wonderful. Were catching up some of the things we missed before. 10 months... many things happened and time flies by. Ahh... Just felt really happy, laughing A LOT the whole time! LOL! Just that we're limited by time, just wish I could have more. And since it was Christmas eve, so we went for the church service.

And the photo was taken.
God is great:)


Time is so short. Thank God I made it in time. Ahh... It is done:)


I'll just
wait for now, see you again:)
Miss you.

1 comment:

arvin said...

yeerrrr jin kiattt!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f