Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm Back

Just reach Miri earlier this morning. During the flight, I looked out the window. The clouds were just so beautiful. Reminds me of the greatness of God's creation. He loves beauty. Wanted to take photos but the camera was in my bag placed on top. Well, I was actually too tired to do anything since I only slept for about 2 hours yesterday and got to catch a flight which is 8.30am. Too much packing to do la:(


Three weeks in KL just passes by so fast and soon will be end of 2009 too. So I just to recall what I did for the last week in KL. Last Sunday went to Kel Vin's house for some party. It was really a great time there; nice food, getting to know new people and that's where I first played Guitar Hero. LOL!

Followed by Monday and Tuesday, I went to the mall surveying for sport shoes. And somehow on Tuesday afternoon my stomach seems to be not right. Later at night I started to have fever, vomiting and diarrhoea. Jeez... feel so crappy after that. The whole night feel so uncomfortable and which means I got to stay at home and rest on Wednesday. I wanted to go out so badly:(

Thursday was an amazing day so I'll post it in a different post later. Hehe...

And Friday, the last day to hang out. So I was out with Kel Vin for a short while in the afternoon. We went to 1Utama and I bought my New Balance running shoes. Wee...:) Then, we just spent some time talking and I felt kinda down that day. I don't want to go back so fast:'(


So back to normal routine, got few things to catch up especially with my workout and training. Gonna start hard core again!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f