Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleepless Nights

nice picture
that's what i really need!

Finally, after sleepless nights, tiring days... my semester exams are over. Well, nothing much to be happy about; especially when you know you didn't do well. Erk :( I think my results this time gonna be bad, based on what I've done.

Physics paper was okay I guess. Just hope it'll turn out well. Managed to finish in time but somehow forgotten some of the terms.

Chemistry... The day I vomited blood=.=" This paper is insane! First, I forgot to bring my watch and I was not able to keep track of time. Therefore I didn't finish:( Second, not just didn't finish but did not do at all, some questions were all kind. Haih... Time constraints.

Today I had Maths and wasn't satisfied with it at all. Partly screwed up... can't do some of the questions also. Ahh...It's just bad.



Okay...enough about that. Sad stuff, let it go. LOL! Well, after dinner I went over to David's place to check on him before he leaves for KL tomorrow morning. Was hanging over at his house a while then we headed on to StarBucks with Fareez. Really glad to meet him after 1 year plus? Also, nice to see him change, though there are good and bad. Haha! We'll just look on the good side. Overall, had a great time together:)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f