Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, July 10, 2009

See You Again...

Uhh... I've been sick and busy for the last few days so couldn't find the time to blog. Fever, flu, cough. But no biggie, I feel much better now:) Actually I've not been to the gym much for the last 2 weeks and now I'm back!

Well, last week was interesting; forget about the sick part:P I'll tell you why. Because I'm out with friends almost every day, play until night only go home although I'm still schooling. But nevermind, at least I had fun. Basically hang out with a few people, Keane, Melissa, Esther and Kenaina. LOL!

To Melissa, is the first time you're here. I hope you enjoyed yourself, don't bother about the crazy behaviour of me:P


When they arrived last Monday, we went to 2020 for lunch.


For dinner, first time eating ketam. LOL! Yummy....


Then, have a little talk at Star Bucks.


Had dinner with 'the family' the next day.


Went to the beach the following day...
ahh...beautiful people and a beautiful sunset:)


my 3 girlfriends... hehe:) So proud of myself.
yeah right...


and a boyfriend:P

Yeah! That's more like it.

and
finally...

my favourite!
*peace*

That's basically about it. Most probably the last time I gonna see Keanie and Mel since they're going to UK. I gonna miss you all:) Ah well, back to normal routines. Hahaha! I still have Kenaina with me in Miri. So that's not so bad after all, isn't it?



**credits to Keane for wonderful photography

5 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

Thanks for the awesome time. I really really miss you now. and Si Gemuk. But I really miss you. along with a FEW others here...

Jin Kiat said...

I feel the same too. Thanks for the quality time:)

Hope to see you soon again.
Take Care.
God Bless

Siaw Khur said...

Hey Jin Kiat...

Long time din leave a comment in your blog, how are u?
still playing badminton on sunday afternoon?

Jin Kiat said...

Hey:)

I'm fine. How's everything over there?

Yeah, I'm still playing on sunday afternoon. Do you use msn over there? Maybe you can add me so we can talk more.

Siaw Khur said...

yeah, i have MSN. pls add me at khurkhur99@hotmail.com

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f