Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, August 1, 2009

RIT Amazing Race 2009

1st Prize - RM100
2nd Prize - RM80
3rd Prize - RM50

Attractive? Haha!

Just woke up from sleeping after a tiring day. My college's student council organize this so called Amazing Race game and I was one of the station controller. Haha! There were 15 teams participating, each consist of 2 students. They are to finish playing all the 9 stations within the time and the winner will be based on the points they collected. I don't have much photos about the whole thing but I'll just post some about my station.

My station is basically about your creativity skills:) Kinda interesting seeing them 'dressing up'.


Station 6

Jeremy the judge

Fast~! 20 mins...

And here are some of the 'clothes' they designed...








Well, I would say it's a success and really a good experience for me. The respond was good, satisfied with it and it wasn't that bad after all. In the beginning, we thought no one will actually join but at the end it turned out to be fun and exciting. I wish I could play, perhaps I bigger one:D

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f