Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Graduation Day

There are events that only happens a few times in our life time. For our education, it would be our graduation day:) Haha! This graduation day of mine is funny, I'm still studying but I attend the ceremony first because my college only does it once a year. But well, who cares? No biggie~


Student council is helping out for this. So weeks before, we were actually busy discussing about this and finding students to help out on the day itself. The day before the actual thing, we were also busy preparing for the real thing. Ah... seriously a tiring day for me. Again, even on the day itself. I need to make sure everything is settled only I can go home.

But well, I do think its a memorable experience for me. Seeing how an actual formal ceremony is being conducted. Being in the student council, I've learnt a lot of things which I can would be beneficial for future purposes:) And yeah, since camera is not allowed, so I didn't take any photos during the ceremony. But after the ceremony, everyone was busy taking photos. Including me:p


the formal me
bet none of you ever see me like that,
especially in that hair style:p


Yong Han, Me, Maurice


Tse Yui


I stood at one corner, observing the other students. Hah! I would say this is one of the happiest moment they can have. Laughter. I bet everyone had a wonderful fellowship with each other. And after this, we'll start to move on; some may stay, some may go. As we leave, we bring on the sweet memories with us. Something that we'll treasure.

One day, I believe we'll meet again, somewhere.


LOL! I'm back to college.

6 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

wow! guai chai!

Jin Kiat said...

Teehee:) Biasa la tu....

SyL Regina said...

im gonna say the same thing. so guai2 de look :P

Jin Kiat said...

Haha! I become good boy ba.

Esther's Blog said...

Yeeeer... Eng tau oo :)Sure Nana there droolin haha

Jin Kiat said...

LOL! Suddenly talk about nana pulak:P

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f