Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, February 23, 2009

Kena Virus

Trojan Horse :D

Apu...don't know what the heck happen to my computers recently. My first one somehow got hard disc problem or something. So it requires some reinstallation and stuff. From that, I had to use my second computer.

Oh great! Everything was cool at first. But now...who knows out of no where it kena virus! Adeh! So sakit hati la me, make my MSN Messenger full of problems... Keep on sending weird stuff to random people... Apala~! Use computer half way also can jam, make me stress only la...

I hope my dad will be able to fix it as soon as possible. Haha! Since he is free all the time whereas I'm not.

~Help!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f