Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fixed.

Yay! So happy, my computer already fixed. Can online peacefully again... Lalala~ But then, all my programs all gone *sobs*. Have to slowly install one by one again. But who cares? As long I'm able to use, everything will be done. Haha!





Today quite a nice day la; can go back earlier and it's raining too. Yeah, rain until college also flooded. Hahaha! But thank God the rain stopped when I'm about to go home. Reach home after makan terus go tidur... Yala...nice cloudy and windy weather ba. Then, when I woke up... APU! Hot like super gila like that... Spoil mood only ba...


Oh yeah...this morning kena kacau teruk by Luffy again =.=" Wanna sleep a while also cannot... Kiss my cheek la then bite me all around. Apala~ Jaga your tangan and mulut ah! Hahahaha!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f