Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Heck Of The Day...?

These few days don't know what happen to me. I flu like super gila... Haih~! Everyday go college minta tissue from classmates and
 each time sure whole packet gone one. But nevermind la... Last year used to bring 1 roll of toilet paper to class, then other people all come and take until habis so fast. Then lazy bring already lo, bag also no place to put..


Ai ya...today kena kacau like crazy. In fact almost everyday ba, just that today like extraordinary ba. During my morning break time, wanna sleep a while since not enough sleep at night. So as usual la, my bag is my pillow and just baring on the tables lo. And thanks to you Michelle, suka hati jak kacau me. Pull my hair la, hit my face ka, wanna push me down the table, draw stuff on me, all sorts of ways to avoid me from sleeping. So what to do la? I merajuk lo, making big fuss... I serious but everyone laughing at me =.=" Hahahaha! Nevermind la... At least I still manage to get my 20 minutes of sleep.

Michelle's artwork on my arm =.="



Then after that, during Maths period, I kena kacau again. This time is by Luffy, my new buddy in class. Hahahaha! Always have lots of fun and laugh with him, everyday go take his RM1.5k Guess watch to wear and also kacau him a lot la. For today, I was actually sexually harassed by him. I've no idea why is he doing that, trying to make me sexually happy or something? Hello! I'm a guy okay...

Hahahaha! Pundek!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f