Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blessed Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

'Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.'

(Corinthians 13:4-8)


I love you darling.
Even I'm not by your side now,
but my heart is connected close to you.
Even after everything you told me,
the feelings I have for you never fade;
instead I fell deeper in love with you.
I forgive for what you've done in the past,
because I'm loving you for who you are now.
As Christ has forgiven our sins;
who believes and trust in Him is a new creation.
It is not by chance we met and fell in love,
so I really treasure this relationship.
Together we'll run this race for God with endurance;
trusting God and glorifying His name in whatever we do.


I love you Sarah <3

3 comments:

SyL Regina said...

I love that verse! yeah.. that's nice man! siapa sarah tu? :P

Jin Kiat said...

Haha...yeah.

Siapa tu? My darling la from somewhere far away..

teck said...

subliminal message :o

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f