Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, January 30, 2009

What A CNY...

Hi peeps!

Okay...my 2 weeks of holidays is coming to an end. Chinese New Year celebration is also going to end, ah well...for me it ended long ago already :P Seriously my CNY this year like so cacated, so boring and useless la. Like most of my cousins are not around, friends all tak tau pergi mana already, didn't go visiting at all this new year... wait, maybe it's my fault for not finding them out. But still...unlike previous years, this year bleks...

So the only thing I had was this reunion dinner thingy. Like I said, it just feels so empty and all. My CNY spirit is not there at all. Hahaha! At least still got 'ang pau' la, still got money money come. So what I do everyday is sleep until 12 or 1pm and basically do nothing else but at least I did some homework. Well...at least I tried ok?

I went to Samreet's house 2 days ago and that's great! Or else I'll be rotting at home. Went to his place to hang out in the afternoon and had a wonderful dinner at night.

Yes, this CNY is just different from the others. Don't know why la me this year, jaga my diet so much...no alcohol, no carbonated drinks, no junk food, etc... Ahaha! Kena jaga badan ba.


Here's my family photo...




And not to forget, thanks darling for keeping me accompanied <3

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f