Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, January 5, 2009

College...I'm Back!

Hello!

Ya well, today everyone go back school. Hai ya! For some people, it might be exciting because they're in a new place. Lalala~ New intake today got orientation and tour around the school. As for me......hahahaha! So happy when I enter my class, get to see all my friends again. But when lesson starts, haih! Stress all come back again...LOL! Luckily today not much teaching but for tomorrow...the real thing begins!

So yeah, I understand more and more stuff will be coming this year. And...I'll be looking forward to it! Good Luck~

Happy Schooling! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!

Jin Kiat said...

=.=" Thanks?

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f