Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Yamcha...

What's Up?

I just came back from a gathering with some of my secondary school mates. Haha...glad to see them again after not seeing for a long time. Some had changed, in term of physical whereas some had not. Hehe...but they're still the same after all. LOL! After attending my cousin's children birthday dinner, I went to Citrus around 8pm to meet up.

In Citrus

Everyone had a wonderful time eating, drinking, chit-chating and so on. I had spagetti, forgot what.s the name again. Haha...I think I'm bad at remembering names. Well...if the food is nice, just eat only la! Who cares about the name right? But it's so expensive la :( Don't wanna go there anymore.

Siew Ang, Arvin & Aaron

*minum minum minum*

Then, about 10 something, we went to Ming's Cafe to meet up with Arvin and Aaron. Again...as usual, we blablabla a lot there. Finally, our gathering bersurai at 11pm. While on the way back, I was honking Esther's car all the while. Hahahaha! Buat bising saja... Luckily no police chase after me :P

Guess most of us will be around for the Chinese New Year. Hope we can go lepak around again.


*Sorry la, I know the photo quality buruk. Hehe :)

4 comments:

Esther's Blog said...

Steal my food!!! Haha..dun worry ur not forgiven :P Shhhh later got police read ur blog n come tangkap me. Lols no doubt it was fun tho. N thanks for walkin us to our cars :P

Jin Kiat said...

Ai ya...you don't know me meh? Stealing food should be nothing surprising :P

hahaha!

Esther's Blog said...

Yes I know you but shud be more gentleman now mah..How old dy?

Jin Kiat said...

err...6 years old..

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f