Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cuti-Cuti

After 2 weeks of college...

Today last day of school and it's the beginning of my 2 weeks of break.
That's the good thing but the bad thing is...this will be my only holidays for the rest of the year. Yes, how sad is that? :( But have to tahan la, this year super important year for me and my results will determine where I'm gonna go next.

Chinese New Year will only be on the following week but my college took extra 1 week. Hahahaha! Everyone is going to work and I'm gonna stay at home at sleep :P But not really also la, I have to study during this break. School days already so pack and busy, come home also like no mood to study. So holidays would be the best time la, everyday can have enough sleep, so won't be so tired lo. But again, I tend to play more during holidays.

Anyways, hope I'm able to control myself and have good time management this holidays.


Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f