Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, April 7, 2008

Not Much Time Left...

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." - Hans Christian Anderson

What's Up?

After months of thinking where I should study. I finally came to a conclusion...
I'm gonna study Cambridge A-Levels in Riam Institute of Technology, though I haven register yet; but might be doing it in these few days or next week. Jeremy is also going to join me; at least I'll have someone going in with me. The intake is starting on 5th May; I have about a month to enjoy myself before getting serious again. But actually there is not much time left for me to play around because I have to start recalling whatever I've studied before.


In these few months, I've been watching lots of Hindi movies. Let's see...I think about 30 of them. Some are just so awesome! Love watching them! Not only that, I'm even trying to learn to speak Hindi. While for English movies, I think not even 5...LOL! Not to forget I'm playing badminton everyday of my life now. Training everyday, improving I guess; hope I'll continue to work harder. So I think that's what I do daily...nothing else.




I want to wish my luck and all the best for those who are already studying or that just started, also for the ones that are having exams this year. For those who are still not studying, take care and don't get into trouble! Hahaha...stay alive!



And I watched...

Just watched this movie last night, I would say it's a pretty good movie. It's about some love life in high school and it's funny!

John Tucker Must Die! Haha...all about these 3 girls that is trying their best to destroy this particular guy who cheated on them. LOL...they really have brilliant ideas on that, trying all sorts of ways to destroy him. But still, the guy is smart; so it's still not easy to take him down...

So in the end, what happened? Ahh...just watch it yourself. Ahaha!


098Have A Nice Day!043

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f