Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting Closer...

"Suspect each moment, for it is a thief, tip-toeing away with more than it brings." - John Updike

What's Up?

On the 8th of April...

I did my registration with Jeremy for Cambridge GCE A-Level (Science) Course at Riam Institute of Technology today. We registered under Kim Teck so he can get commission; so as both of us...ahaha! I think I'm getting excited to study now; since studying in college is different from studying in school. LOL! Guess I'll experience more challenges now...

So yeah...Keane just arrived in Miri late evening just now. He's gonna be here until Friday. We better make full use of the limited time we have. Haha! We visited Sanjeet and her mom, chit-chat a little, have some wine, checking out Keane's new camera...etc. LOL...it was a great time for us. Until 11.30pm, Keane and I decided to have supper somewhere; so we went to Boulevard area. And then...Home Sweet Home!


Movies...

Wah! This movie good lah! It's a thriller I would say, first Hindi I watched that something to do with ghost and exorcism. It's also very unpredictable. Dr. Aditya(Akshay Kumar) is a genius, I liked his way of thinking and how he solved the mystery. LOL...some scenes are kinda scary.


061Good Night!028

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f